Monday, August 30, 2010

Movies to come!

This year's almost up with only 4 months to go before 2011..... wow time really does fly. Sometimes I think to myself, where have all the past months gone? I felt as though it was just yesterday when I came back to KL on the 1st of January this year to start of my second semester of my first year. Fast forward 8 months later, Im in the middle of my 3rd semester in UM with only a couple more days before the mid semester break. Mann.... time sure flies! Well enough reminiscing in the past and now I should start looking to the future. In my future, I see, I see....... many cool movies to come! YESSS! What's left of the year 2010 contain many cool movies like Scott Pilgrim Vs The world, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1, Devil, THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: THE VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER and more. I know most of you will only recognize 2 out of the 4 titles I stated right? For those of you who dont know about scott pilgrim vs the world, the movie is based on the popular comic (well I didnt read it) which tells the story of a boy who falls for this girl but in order to date her, he has to take down 7 of her evil ex boyfriends. The movie has a video game feel to it, maybe Because the comics like that (Im not quite sure cos I didnt actually read it but Im assumingla). By the look of the trailer, this movie's one to look forward to. Devil on the other hand, is a story about 5 strangers who get stuck in an elevator and one of the stranger is not who he/she says to be.... yes you can guess it that person is the devil. The movie's gonna be directed by M. Night Shayamalan (Dunno if I spelled his name right but who cares). This kind of movie is more to his genre and I think its going to be good, but hopefully its not as bad as previous movies he directed like the village(it had the scare factor of a kitten) and the very recent Avatar: The last airbender (I still cant forgive hime for ruining the movie!). I leave you guys with the trailer of Scott Pilgrim vs the world.



Next year's also gonna be jam packed with awesome movies, especially the summer blockbusters! With summer blockbusters of 2011 like Thor(Another marvel superhero to get his own movie), Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (The trilogy was a blast!), The Hangover 2(we all know how popular the first one was), X-Men First Class, Green Lantern, Transformers 3, Harry Potter and the Deathly hallows part 2 (The finale to the worldwide phenomenon that is Harry Potter), and Captain America: First Avenger, hollywood's got me waiting anxiously drooling like a little kid outside a candy store! Hahaha. Next years gonna be a year for movies and I cant wait to watch e'm!

No comments: