Thursday, November 13, 2008

Compensation

Im sure you all have noticed that there's a humongous time gap between my last post and this one; the whole of October I didnt blog one word........ I have plenty of good reasons as to why, you be the judge. Well first of all my hostel block has no internet connection what so ever, except the lan connection in the bilik bacaan. However, the number of lan ports there are limited; only two freakin ports!! WTH??!!...... actually there were 4 ports originally but 2 of them got busted....... Besides that there are like sooooooo many people using the freakin ports...... I have to wait like for hours before I can use one..... and our bilik baccan is not the most fragrant room in the block....... It smells like the pillage of dirty socks from every single person in the freaking block!! Another reason is cos my exams were on that month....... so I had to spend less time in front of the com monitor and more time reading my lecture notes........ but that still didnt stop me from watching the latest season of Heroes and Prison Break..... hahahahahaha......... the last reason is...... and this is the best reason...... drum role please............ IM SO FREAKIN LAZY!! hahahahaha....... Im not the most hard working person in the planet......... the fact that I got back to kuching 3 days ago and didnt blog earlier eventhough I had access to an internet connection ever since, just proves my point.... hahahahahahahaha..... I actually wanted to blog the minute I got back but stuff like sleeping and watching Tv got in the way..... hahahahaha. I was like I'll blog tomorrow, then tomorrow became tomorrows' tomorrow, then..... argghh.... you get the picture..... for those of you people who couldnt process that in the first try, in a nut shell I procrastinated , hahahahahahaha............... now Im trying to compensate my lack of blogging for the past few weeks with this long, well not so long post, but quite long if compared to my older posts.......... neways, blogging helps me practice my english writing, which I have not been doing any in UiTM....... but too little too late, cos my MUET papers are done with............. till next time..... which might be for quite a long time........ hahahahahaha

No comments: